Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trying a New Approach

Well, it appears that my dating situation is not improving, so instead of pursuing someone, I have decided to take some time just for myself. I have to admit, it's very frustrating. As stated, I meet someone, things go well, then they stop calling. One of my friends told me to try to be mean and aloof. I am not sure I am capable of that. Any opinion on what I should do in this situation?
I think for now, I am just going to focus on me. I want to get into really excellent shape. I am in decent shape now, but I really want to go that much further with myself. Maybe in time, someone will enter my life, and we will find happiness together. I am a very happy person, and I do have much happiness in my life, so I won't complain. 
If anything changes, of course, I will keep you updated. So now, I am off to the gym. Time to start "Me Time." No time like the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment